trying to enter a familysearch id for an ancester, where do i look on the familysearch website or their name? please help. i am logged in on family search
I’m sorry for not responding earlier. What you want to do is:
- navigate to the person in RootsFinder for whom you want to enter the FamilySearch ID,
- Click on the “FamilySearch” icon in the toolbar just below the profile section,
- (Re)login to FamilySearch
- Click “Match to FamilySearch”
- ff you know the FamilySearch ID number, enter it and hit “Enter”
- Select the match. That will assign the FamilySearch ID to this person in RootsFinder.