DNA Link from match list to specific match - confusion between kits

Long past time I reported this.
In DNA match list for A in a project/tree (this was MyHeritage but I seem tp recall it happening for others) selecting a match (B) and clicking on the URL for the match details to B - fine, you get the match details betwen A and B - as expected.

Then switch to a different MyHeritage kit in the same project/tree, C to see how they match B
Find the same match B
Click the URL for the match details C to B - and you get the match for A and B - bug
I tried fooling it to reset memory by selecting a different match (D) for C - turned out to be one on A’s list and took me to A/D instead of C/D.
Tried another who wasn’t on A’s match list (E) - fine, took me to C to E as hoped.
Then tried going back to C to B, still got A / B match - bug.

I’m sorry, I’m not following you. What do you mean by “click the URL for the match details to B”?

Is it that while displaying the matches list for profile A, you click on B in the list, and in the mini chromosome chart you see the segments that B and A have in common? And then when you click on the match for the same kit B when displaying the matches list for another profile C, you see the segments that B and A have in common instead of the segments that B and C have in common?