Dashboard overlayed - double titles

Help! Just joined, but my Dashboard appears to have two sets of titles for each subject, one overlaying the other.
How can I rectify it?

Hello,
Thank you for letting us know. I will need more information. Please tell me what device and browser you are using.

Hi, I’m using the latest version of Firefox on a Toshiba Satellite,
Windows 8.1.
Here’s a screenshot.
Regards,
Eammon Cassidy

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. RootsFinder doesn’t have a mobile app at the moment. That said, it usually works well on mobile devices with Chrome.

Mobile is on our road map. We schedule development based on user interest. I register your vote for a mobile app.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Ok, the problem is that you aren’t picking up the google icons for some reason, so the words are displaying instead. One other user has reported this problem. Is this still a problem for you? If so, could you do me a favor to help me investigate why this is happening? If this happens again, please:

1. Right-click on the screen and select “Inspect”
  2. Select the “Console” tab.
  3. The console log will hopefully contain information explaining why the google icons aren’t loading. Could you email me the contents of the log?

I emailed the contents of the Console tab. Still getting overlayed items.
Any more info on the problem?

I’m not sure why it’s not loading the icons. I added an option to load them from a different location if the first location fails, but apparently that’s not working either. My suggestion is to try a different browser to see if that works.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Just loggrd on in Cyberfox - brilliant. Still cant think why it won’t
load in Firefox.

I’m glad to hear it! Yes, it’s very strange that the icons won’t load in Firefox.