I’m trying to add additional people to the 1910 US Census in addition to my great grandfather, Pasquale Marra. I used the web clipper and it gathered the additional names, my grandfather’s siblings. Several of these relatives will be new to my tree. I changed the spelling on a few of the names. When I click Next and then Save, I see that the facts have not been adjusted with the name changes. The pop-up box, that asked me to check the facts I wanted to delete showed the changes, but the final outcome: No names were changed. Help.
Oops, you’re right! I will fix this bug later this week. In the meantime, you can update the name on the profile by clicking on the name in the profile header, entering a different name in the line below the census name, and saving the name.
Thank you for making me aware of this issue.