GEDCOM source call number not imported

I exported my tree from Ancestral Quest via GEDCOM version 5.5. The GEDCOM contains many source call numbers, which do not get imported into RootsFinder. Without the call numbers I cannot find the sources in my binders. I have hundreds of sources in physical binders, so this is a make-or-break problem for me. The source call number in the GEDCOM file is found in the CALN tag under the SOUR tag, for example:
0 @S2@ SOUR
1 CALN 279
1 _TYPE Pedigree Chart
1 TITL Ahnenpaß Theresia Loidl
1 ABBR Ahnenpaß Theresia Loidl
1 QUAY 2
Is there any way to import the source call number into RootsFinder? Thanks.

According to the gedcom specification, the CALN tag should appear under a SOURCE_REPOSITORY_CITATION under a SOUR. The example you present has the CALN tag directly under the SOUR. Here’s an example of a GEDCOM that conforms to the specification:

0 HEAD
1 CHAR UTF-8
1 GEDC
2 VERS 5.5.1
2 FORM LINEAGE-LINKED
0 @I1@ INDI
1 NAME Test /Person/
2 GIVN Test
2 SURN Person
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 1900
1 SOUR @S1@
2 PAGE page
0 @S1@ SOUR
1 TITL Source title
1 CALN Call number in the wrong place
1 REPO @R1@
2 CALN My Call Number
0 @R1@ REPO
1 NAME My Repo
0 TRLR

I just imported this GEDCOM into RootsFinder. Both the call number in the wrong place and the call number in the right place get imported in the call number field in the source:

This is the URL of the person in my example: Free Family Tree

And attached is a screenshot showing the source in my example but no call number. How can I see the call number?

Thanks.

Sorry - I should have mentioned that earlier. You can to click on the (source) link to see the full source. The (source) link appears to the right of the source title, above _RIN in your image.

Oh, there it is!

In that case, this bug report can be disregarded. Thanks.